Reddress Girl

Reddress Girl

Friday 9 August 2013

Dear You..

Dear You,
I hate to be yours. I was never imagine growing up would be this hard. Your high expectation, your ambition, your decision. Everything is yours.
You're hard to impressed. Every best thing I've done, never good enough for you. There will always be somebody else who is better than me. For you, I will never can do the good thing.

Then I did bad. And all you do is mad at me, like Very Very Very Mad at me. I am twice worse than what actually i did. Your stone heart, like a giant rock hills. Now I know where's my stone head comes from.

Somehow, I know you do. Deep down inside, I loved you at the very much lover can actually did. I love you with my entire life. But why do you have to be that hard for me? Your high expectation such a huge challenge for me. the tallest wall I could never climb. Not to mention my overseas expedition, my national debate competition, my grade, my school, my newspaper writing.. all you did is just don't care.

Sent me out, far from home when I was a very young girl. Let people to educate me so now I can be who I am and you just can't accept me as well as any other you have.

I still keep doing my best to make you proud, no matter how many times you'll deny it. I love you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dies Natalis PSB 2013